Friday, November 14, 2008

If u are a Mobster this is the place to be!

mob wars cheats

Hi my fellow Mobsters and Gamers ,Ive been playing mob wars on Facebook for a while now! I have much appreciation for the game so i decided to build this...think of this as an online Pub where only fellow gamers and mobsters are allowed i will up date this blog every day on the latest news Game Strategies and Much Much more!

The only thing i ask of u is that u add me as a friend on facebook.com in return i will manage this blog for all of us with tons of "cheats" and updates! which btw is not easy!

SO POST ur add me add me add me here in the comments section ill put a chat feature in BUT u need a google account to use it. I know that sucks but that's all i can do for now. visit daily for all MOB WARS updates!!!!!....VISIT DAILY mob wars cheats

Feel Free to use this place as your secret HIde away to recruit to chat and to talk Strategy!
Make sure u Tell EVERYONE u know about us. Lets make this the biggest mob wars and gaming spot on the net!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://apps.facebook.com/mobwars/mob/do.php?join_id=1226460121