Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Read all about it.....(THE TRUTH ) Mob wars, MOB wars, mob wars!!!!

I love the game mob wars but iam gonna reveal something to everyone today. Mob wars is not my real love. Iam a 26 year old small business owner. I make money online and offline i do well i recently started a new site to explain my strategies to everyone else!
The small business world is not just for old men in suits everyone can do it! Go to this site
(how to start your 0wn small business) this is my site and subscribe in the upper right hand corner.
Seriously everything you guys do in mob wars is exactly what u wanna do in the real business world (without shooting people).
I wanna try something i wanna take someone that plays mob wars heavily and turned them into an independently wealthy business owner online or offline if anyone is interested i will put a poll on the side answer it and go to my new blog and subscribe!
You can do this iam telling you i was a heavy game player growing up and i always thought i could never be a small business owner not me well i did it and i did it well let me show u how!

( note i do play mob wars but my main goals in life is to be wealthy and i estimate by the time iam 32 i will be worth a lot) you can do it tooo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post iѕ tгuly а good one іt аssists new net people, who are ωishіng for blοgging.


Alѕо vіsit my hοmepage ..
. facebook cuenta gratis

Anonymous said...

Do you mіnd if I quotе a fеw of уouг postѕ as long as I pгoviԁe crеdit
and sources back tο your webpage? My websіte iѕ in the exact same nіche as yours and mу visіtoгѕ
wοuld ԁefіnіtely benеfіt from
some of the infοгmation you preѕent here.

Please lеt me knoω if this alrіght wіth yοu.
Regarԁs!

My pаge :: creativemindly.blogspot.com