Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mobwars site is for sale

This site is for sale. This site can generate a couple thousand visitors a day if not more. It is one of the first sites i did. I do not update anymore i havent in like 6 months at its peak it was generating around 1500 hits a day.
If you want it throw me a couple bucks and its yours u can contact me at mobwars add me (at) gmail.com this site could easity generate a couple 100 bucks a week for you maybe alot more if you know alot about the game i knew nothing never played just seen the huge amount of people that are into this game.
So if you like mobwars and you want to write about it and make money. Heres your chance!

~oh and the site has about 700 subscribers prolly more havent looked in like 6 months~

To all my loyal readers i guess this could be goodbye :( ...(I will check in periodically)

No comments: